Lombok Waterfall Day Tour
- The Oldest Mosque
- Traditional Morning Market
- North Lombok Panorama
- Traditional Village
- Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfall
This tour covers Northern Lombok. You will experience the beautiful nature, culture and see how the people daily lived in this region for centuries. Start your day by going along the coastline to visit Malimbu Look-out to the Gilis and continue on to Tanjung Traditional Market, a colorful local market with local fruits and food.
Our next stop will be Sendang Gile Waterfall, 600 m above sea level, on the foot and slope of mount Rinjani. The cool, fresh air and calm hill will provide a comfortable resting point. The biggest waterfall in Lombok lies 300 meters below. The waterfall irrigates the land with it’s crystal clear water coming from nature. Visit Senaru Traditional Village, where mountain tribal life and the civilization of past centuries still exists as a part of the nature.
Finally, visit Bayan Old Mosque, one of the inestimable historical Islamic heritage sites in Lombok which is believed to have been built upon the Islamic people’s arrival in the 16th century.
What to Carry During The Trip
During the trip you will just have to carry your small day pack with essential items such as sunglasses, sunscreen, water(provided by us), T-Shirt, Warm cloth, Towel, etc. Please keep this to a minimum while on the trek.
- Medical Kit
- Comfortable Private AC Coach
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee
- Sightseeing and activities as mentioned on Itinerary
- Mineral water serve on Car
What’s not Included
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, postage, alcoholic beverages, etc
- Meals before and after trip
- Domestic and international flights
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Visa fee
- Departure Taxes
- Tips and Gratitude