Lombok Walking Tour
- The Oldest Temple on The Island
- Traditional Cultivating Rice field
- Interaction with the Local Farmers
- Charming Panorama as you walk along the field
For thousands of years the people of Lombok have cultivated their rich volcanic soil to grow rice. The terraced landscape conjours images of Sasak life over the millennia. Explore vibrant green rice fields where villagers have lived and worked for centuries. An ancient irrigation system nourishes Lombok’s most important crop. From June to August there will be an opportunity to experience the traditional way of harvesting rice.
The tour starts at the Endut traditional Market where you can sample fresh fruit and local produce. From there we travel to Nirbaya village to see villagers making baskets using the traditional rattan weaving method.
This is where your stroll thru the surrounding rice fields will begin. Discover the rich, lush country side and watch villagers work the fields before lunch at a traditional Warung Sate Bulayak ( traditional cafe serving steamed rice covered with coconut leaf ) Nearby there is a chance to bathe and swim in a crystal clear spring fed pool used by locals.
The trip package are fully organized combination of adventure, leisure, ecotourism, and safety. We organized the trip for individual and at small group maximum of 25 persons to maximize service and safety for all participants.
What to Carry During The Trip
During the trip you will just have to carry your small day pack with essential items such as sunglasses, sunscreen, water(provided by us), T-Shirt, Warm cloth, Towel, etc. Please keep this to a minimum while on the trip.
- Medical Kit
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee
- Mineral Water
- Private air conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing and activities as mentioned on itinerary
What’s not Included
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, postage, alcoholic beverages, etc
- Meals before and after trip
- Domestic and international flights
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Visa fee
- Departure Taxes
- Tips and Gratitude
Lombok Activities & Attractions