Northern Lombok Excursion
- Discover Eastern and Northern part of the Island
- Sembalun Valley
- Lombok Highest Waterfall
- Charming Panorama a long the route
Explore and immerse yourself into the native Sasak tribe. Driving to the North of Lombok, this excursion will cover half of Lombok Island. The trip will take approximately 10 hours but is very flexible in order to accommodate what you want to see. We will take you around north, east and central Lombok. We will see traditional Sasak Houses, the Old Mosque, Giant Lian Tree Forest, Sindang Gile waterfall, Tete Batu Rice Field Terrace, Traditional Market, the Summer Palace and much more.
This excursion is the right choice for those who want to see and experience a lots in one day! This tour required minimum two persons traveling together. The price are included: AC car / mini bus, experience tour Guide and driver, entrance fee, soft drink, donation, tax and service charge.
What to Carry During The Trip
During the trip you will just have to carry your small day pack with essential items such as sunglasses, sunscreen, water(provided by us), T-Shirt, Warm cloth, Towel, etc. Please keep this to a minimum while on the trek.
- Medical Kit
- Comfortable Private AC Coach
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee
- Sightseeing and activities as mentioned on Itinerary
- Mineral water serve on Car
What’s not Included
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, postage, alcoholic beverages, etc
- Meals before and after trip
- Domestic and international flights
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Visa fee
- Departure Taxes
- Tips and Gratitude