Lombok Authentic Holiday Tour Package
- Senaru Valley
- Tete Batu Village
- Fresh mountainous panorama
- Traditional village Experience
- Explorer The authentic of Lombok
Lombok has so many interesting places to visit, from the peak of the mountain through the under water world. Lombok Authentic Holiday Tour Package will take you further deep of Lombok island with the native daily live with it nature and culture. You will discover East, Central south and North Lombok.
You will visit colorful traditional markets, where locals buy their groceries, and a special cemetery, which is believed to give people special powers. interaction with the Sasak of North and Central Lombok and get to know their traditional dances and food.
The trip package are fully organized combination of leisure, ecotourism, and safety. We organized the 5 days trip for individual and at small group maximum of 15 persons to maximize service and safety for all participants.
Tour Type: Fully organized tour
Duration: 5 days
Activities: Leisure, echo tourism, and walking tour.
Accommodation: Hotel & Guest house
Brief Itinerary – At a Glance
Day 1: Arrival – Mandalika Tour – Hotel
Airport pick up upon arrival, Mandalika Tour visiting the Sasak Traditional Village, Hotel check in
Day 2: Senaru
Stay on foot mount Rinjani the second highest peak in Indonesia. visit the highest waterfall on the island and take a panorama walk and culture sightseeing.
Day 3: Tetebatu
Stay in cool mountain village, take a walk tour at the rice filed through the traditional village to have sight seeing at crafts village.
Day 4: Tetebatu – Tanjung Luar – Senggigi
Visit the biggest fish market of Tanjung Luar famous for shark market then sightseeing at Narmada water castle drive through Senggigi Resort.
Day 5: Departure
Your guide will escorting you to Lombok airport. Trip Concludes
What to Carry During The Trip
- Backpack /day backpack
- Rain clothes
- Long pants, shorts
- T-shirts, shirts
- Underwear, socks
- Comfortable walking boots, good socks for the trekking.
- Sunscreen, hat to protect from the sun
- Personal medicine
- Medical Kit
- Comfortable Well Located Accommodation
- Expert Bilingual Local Guide
- Entrance fee
- All Meals as Mentioned on Itinerary
- Private air conditioned vehicle
- Tour and Activities as mentioned on Itinerary
What’s not Included
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, postage, alcoholic beverages, etc
- Meals before and after trip
- Domestic and international flights
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Visa fee
- Departure Taxes
- Tips and Gratitude
Lombok Day Trips
Mount Rinjani Trips