Sumatra Overland Tour
- Batak Karo Village
- Sipiso Piso Waterfall
- Long House Batak Simalungun King House
- Samosir Island
- Batak Toba Village
- Old Tomb of Sidabutar Kings
- Simanindo ( Batak Toba Traditional Dance )
- Sipirok and Traditional Village Balige and Sipiholon Hot spring
- Bukit Tinggi and Minangkabau
- Sianok Canyon
- Fort De Kock
- Jam Gadang and Pagarruyung
- Anay Valley
On this Overland tour you will discover both province North Sumatra and West Sumatra. This trip will start from Medan, Kuala Namu Airport and end up at Padang Airport on 7 days fully organised tour package. Explorer the highlights of both province such as Samosir island located at Toba Lake and visit the Old Tomb of Sidabutar, traditional Batak Villages and dances, on west part of Sumatra you will visit the Anay Valley with its waterfall and awesome scenery includes visit the old palace of Minang kabau at Pagarruyung.
The trip package are fully organized combination of adventure, leisure, ecotourism, and safety. We organized the trip for individual and at small group maximum of 10 persons to maximize service and safety for all participants, also we provide you comfortable ac coachduring the trip.
DAY 01: MEDAN – BRASTAGI
Upon arrival at Kualanamu airport, drive to Brastagi via Sembahe, arrival at Brastagi visit Batak Karo traditional village at Peceren and fruit market, afternoon check-in to hotel.
DAY 02: BRASTAGI – PARAPAT / SAMOSIR (B)
After breakfast, drive to Parapat via Simarjarunjung, on the way stop at Sipiso-piso waterfall and visit Rumah Bolon ( Long House) the Palace of Batak Simalungun Kings. Arrival at Parapat crossing to Samosir Island by ferry boat and check-in to Hotel.
DAY 03: SAMOSIR – EXCURSION (B)
After breakfast, excursion by ferry boat on Lake Toba and visiting several Batak Toba villages. Tomok :To see the old tomb of Sidabutar Kings. Ambarita :To see stone chairs and table, the execution place of Sialagan Kings. Simanindo :To see Batak Toba traditional dance and museum.
DAY 04: SAMOSIR – SIPIROK (B)
After breakfast crossing back to Parapat and drive to Sipirok, on the way stops to see clove, and pineapple plantation, visit traditional village at Balige, and Sipoholon Hot springs, and Walking at the bank of Sarulla river near the nice view of terraces. Arrival at Sipirok check-in to Hotel.
DAY 05: SIPIROK – BUKITTINGGI (B)
After early breakfast, leave Sipirok for Bukittinggi, on the way stop at Sihepeng to see the attraction of monkey picking up the coconut, and, pepper, vanilla, cardamom garden. Then passing tropical rain forest of Rimba Panti and crossing the equator line at Bonjol, afternoon arrival at Bukittinggi the charming town of Minangkabau people check in to Hotel.
DAY 06: BUKITTINGGI – MINANGKABAU TOUR (B)
After breakfast, city tour by visiting Sianok Canyon with it’s Japanese tunnel, fort De Kock, Museum, Big tower Oclock “Jam Gadang“, Museum and Market. Then drive to Batusangkar to via Tabek Patah on the way stop at Baso to see traditional weaving and arrival at Batu Sangkar visit the old Palace of Minangkabau Kingdom at Pagaruyung, afternoon return to Bukittinggi via Lake Singkarak.
DAY 07: BUKITTINGGI – PADANG (B)
After breakfast drive to Padang, on the way stop at Anay valley waterfall and arrival at Padang for direct transfer to Airport for your next destination.
What to Carry During The Tour
- Backpack /day backpack
- Rain clothes
- Long pants, shorts
- T-shirts, shirts
- Underwear, socks
- Comfortable trekking boots, good socks for the trekking.
- Sunscreen, hat to protect from the sun
- Personal medicine
- Mosquito repellent
- A good head lamp or torch
- Enough plastic bags where you should pack all your clothes to protect them from the water / rain
- Additional clothing you may want
- Medical Kit
- Comfortable Well located Accommodation
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fee
- 6 breakfast, 6 lunches, 5 Dinners, snack, fruits and unlimited drinking water.
- Private air conditioned vehicle
- 6 Nights Accommodation
- Boat For Samosir Island
What’s not Included
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, postage, alcoholic beverages, etc
- Air fare, airport taxes, insurance, donations,
- Meals before and after Tour
- Domestic and international flights
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Visa fee
- Departure Taxes
- Tips and Gratitude
- Lunch and dinner not mentioned on above itinerary
Lombok Activities & Attractions
About Sumatera Indonesia
Sumatera Tour Packages