Bukit Lawang Orangutan Trip
- Orangutan Rehabilitation
- Bukit Lawang
- Elephant Riding
- Hot Spring Swim
- Tube Rafting
Bukit Lawang are part of the Gunung Leuser National Park, it’s take 3 hours drive from Medan the capital city of North Sumatra. On this trip you will explorer and observe the Orangutan live at their nature and the rehabilitation center, also get well known and closer with the Sumatra Flora and fauna as you will 1 night camp at jungle.
The trip package are fully organized combination of adventure, leisure, ecotourism, and safety. We organized the trip for individual and at small group maximum of 10 persons to maximize service and safety for all participants, also we provide you comfortable trekking gears for your convenience trekking trip.
Day I: Arrival – Bukit Lawang Accommodation
Pick up at Kuala Namu International Airport, Medan upon arrival then drive you to your accommodation at Bukit Lawang, Free at your own leisure time.
Day 2: Orangutan Feeding Platform – Jungle Trekking – Camp
Pick up at your accommodation after breakfast then proceed to Orangutan Feeding platform, after play around with the Orangutan continue for Jungle trekking and wild life search prepare for your camera to catch the flora and fauna during your trekking, upon arriving at National Park camping site your guide set up your tent and prepare for dinner, campfire, enjoy the jungle.
Day 3: Trekking – Tube Rafting
Enjoy the campsite in the morning and prepare to continue for another trekking trip after breakfast, upon arrival at tube rafting starting point get enjoy the ride then back to Bukit Lawang accommodation. Free at your leisure time.
Day 4: Today it’s time to explore Tangkahan on half day bike ride around the National Park and enjoy the surrounding.
Day 5: It’s time to observe the National Park on 1 hour Elephant Ride then help the Rangers to wash the the Elephant and take bath at the Hot spring before back to your Accommodation.
Day 6: Departure – Trip Conclude
After breakfast we will drive you to Kualanamu International Airport for your next destination. Trip Conclude.
What to Carry During The Trekking
- Backpack /day backpack
- Rain clothes
- Long pants, shorts
- T-shirts, shirts
- Underwear, socks
- Comfortable trekking boots, good socks for the trekking.
- Sunscreen, hat to protect from the sun
- Personal medicine
- Mosquito repellent
- A good head lamp or torch
- Enough plastic bags where you should pack all your clothes to protect them from the water / rain
- Water bottle
- Additional clothing you may want
- Sleeping bag & Sleeping mat (Since we can only provide simple mat in the tent, if you want to use sleeping bag or sleeping mat, you have to provide it by your own).
- Medical Kit
- Comfortable Well located Camping area
- Expert Bilingual Local Guide and porter
- Entrance fee USD 17 / person / Day
- 5 breakfast, 3 lunches, 2 Dinner, snack, fruits and unlimited drinking water.
- Private air conditioned vehicle
- Tents, Sleeping mats, sleeping bags, cooking equipment while camping.
What’s not Included
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, postage, alcoholic beverages, etc
- Meals before and after trek
- Domestic and international flights
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Visa fee
- Departure Taxes
- Tips and Gratitude
Lombok Activities & Attractions
About Sumatera Indonesia
Sumatera Tour Packages