Harau Valley Padang Tour
- Harau Valley
- Harau Jungle Trekking
Harau Valley is one of the beautiful natural scenery in Indonesia, Located in Padang West Sumatra Province. On this trip we will discover this awesome valley on 5 days fully organised trip start from Padang airport includes on this tour you will visiting the Minangkabau the old palace of Pagaruyung.
We will take an villagers path to explorer this beautiful natural scenery and stay overnight in tent to get closer with its contents such flora and fauna live in their nature also witness the villagers daily activities in the morning.
DAY 01: PADANG AIRPORT – BUKIT TINGGI – HARAU VALLEY
Upon arrival at Minangkabau International Airport Padang pick up by our Tour guide and then drive to Payakumbuh, via Bukittinggi, on the way stop at Anay Valley waterfall, afternoon arrival at Harau Valley check in to simple guest house Lembah Echo.
DAY 02 : HARAU JUNGLE TRAKKING. B,L,D
After breakfast start tracking up to the jungle with a fantastic view of rice field and villages can be enjoyed, on the tracking experience wild life with it flora and fauna. Will see several type of birds, monkeys like black gibbons, long tale Macaca, the foot step of wild deer, tapir, several kind of butterfly, orchids and will enjoy several waterfall and overnight in a tent near a cave. (Lunch and Dinner provided by tour guide)
DAY 03: HARAU TRAKKING – HOTEL. B,L
After breakfast continue tracking in the jungle and experience different side of the jungle with it natures and again the several kind of wild animal will be found in the rain tropical forest, afternoon return back to hotel walking via several small villages to see the daily life of local people. (Lunch provided by Tour Guide)
DAY 04: MINANGKABAU TOUR – BUKITTINGGI. (PUSAKO / DENAI HTL) B
After breakfast, drive to Batusangkar to see the old Palace of Minangkabau Kingdom at Pagaruyung and then continue drive to Singkarak Lake and arrivak at Bukittinggi city tour visiting Sianok Canyon, Fort De Kock, museum and market. Afternoon check in to hotel.
DAY 05: BUKITTINGGI – PADANG / AIRPORT. B
After breakfast Enjoy the Hotel facilities while waiting to drive to Padang Airport. Trip Conclude.
What to Carry During The Trekking
- Backpack /day backpack
- Rain clothes
- Long pants, shorts
- T-shirts, shirts
- Underwear, socks
- Comfortable trekking boots, good socks for the trekking.
- Sunscreen, hat to protect from the sun
- Personal medicine
- Mosquito repellent
- A good head lamp or torch
- Enough plastic bags where you should pack all your clothes to protect them from the water / rain
- Additional clothing you may want
- Medical Kit
- Comfortable Well located Camping area
- English Speaking Guide
- Accommodation as stated on Itinerary
- 4 breakfast, 4 lunches, 1 Dinner, snack, fruits and unlimited drinking water.
- Private air conditioned vehicle
- Tents, Air bed / Sleeping mats, sleeping bags, cooking equipment while camping.
What’s not Included
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, postage, alcoholic beverages, etc
- Meals before and after trek
- Domestic and international flights
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Visa fee
- Departure Taxes
- Tips and Gratitude
Lombok Activities & Attractions
About Sumatera Indonesia
Sumatera Tour Packages